Inpatient Drug Treatment in Texas
The Summer Sky Inpatient Treatment Experience™ is unlike any other Inpatient drug rehab treatment around. Our drug addiction treatment program in Texas has been carefully designed to transmit and experience and provide you with a transformation in the areas of mind, body, and spirit. A world-class addiction treatment staff has developed our programs and we look forward to helping you on your road to recovery.
Addiction Treatment Centers In Texas
Many people need help with an addiction. It is estimated that there are over 20-million people in the United States who need alcohol or drug treatment. There are different approaches to the treatment of addiction. However, one common approach is the inpatient addiction treatment center. This type of treatment is the foundation of all treatment modalities in the United States.
People with addictions are impacted on a personal level as well as their family, friends, co-workers who struggle with how to help someone with an addiction. It is important that those with addiction find treatment and receive help from addiction treatment centers.
The fact is that addiction treatment saves lives and more people need to access treatment services. Those that attend an inpatient addiction treatment program can stop the progression of the substance use disorder. Inpatient addiction treatment programs address the primary addictions by stabilizing the medical and psychological impairments associated with addictions. The majority of those that need treatment find that the added medical and psychological help of the treatment team approach helps them while in the treatment program.
Why Summer Sky is Top Choice!
The good news is that help is available, and if you or a loved one needs help with a substance use disorder, then you can contact Summer Sky Treatment Center to discuss our inpatient addiction treatment programs. Summer Sky has been providing addiction treatment services since 1985. Our treatment programs are staffed by highly trained addiction treatment specialist. Our treatment center staff is experienced in treatment and recovery. Almost 80% of our staff has a family member in personal recovery or been through treatment themselves at some point in their lives. So, while they are an experienced professional treatment staff, they also know about addiction and understand personal recovery from personal experiences.
What are the benefits of participating in an inpatient treatment center?
- Separation from addicted substance, the temptation is taken away immediately.
- Medical Detoxification can be started.
- Medical Management of withdrawal symptoms.
- Safely monitor new patients for medical issues while stabilization is occurring.
- 24-hour medical care and medical supervision.
- Alcohol seizures and DTs can be prevented by skilled medical management.
- Monitor for secondary withdrawals from other substance like prescription medications.
- Withdrawals management by a gradual tapering off the addictive substance to minimize complications.
- Co-Existing Disorders can be addressed during the beginning of treatment.
- Substance use disorder diagnosis can be established from full medical work up.
You and your family deserve the best drug rehab in Texas which is available at the most affordable rate around.
- Drug Detox Now™ is a program designed for those that need drug detoxification services in Texas now. It is comprised of the most state of the art medical detox protocols in Texas and the nation. You will have access to a primary drug rehab counselor that will guide you into abstinence. We believe that our detox center should be the most comfortable experience during your detoxing. The typical detox in Texas is 3 to 7 days. Some substances take longer to detox from and may have to be extended. Admissions to our detox center in Texas can be scheduled anytime including weekends. This is a 24-hour service with medical nurses on staff. Sign up Here.
- The Summer Sky Treatment Experience™ is a 30-day residential rehab center focused on a chemical dependency program that includes detoxification and physician fees included. Some of the services available to you at Summer Sky are Equine Therapy, R.O.P.E.S Challenge Course (High/Low) at Tarleton State University, Weekly Family Program, Individualized Relapse Prevention Planning, Aftercare Programs, Alumni Support, Recovery Support Services as well as an opportunity to experience the 12 steps not just talk about them.
- Prescription Drug Rehab Treatment Program is designed for those that have found themselves trapped by the cycle of addiction to medications. This is a completely individualized drug rehab approach to the treatment of addiction. Many of our Prescription users never intended to get addicted to the medication they were prescribed. They found it difficult to stop without medical attention and turned to our Prescription Treatment Program for help. We treat every individual with compassion. Most prescription drugs are dangerous to quit using without medical supervision.