The Month of May Substance Use Disorder Addiction Treatment Specials 2021
In January 2022, we are offering substance use disorder addiction treatment specials. We hope that we can help individuals and families save on the cost of addiction treatment by extending an opportunity to receive affordable substance use disorder treatment services. We understand that the cost of addiction treatment can be a challenge for many people. We do not want the cost of treatment to become a financial barrier to people living across Texas and throughout the United States. We hope we can help change this reality by offering cost-effective substance use disorder treatment services. If you need medical detoxification or inpatient addiction treatment, then call us at 1-888-857-8857.
Low Private Pay Addiction Treatment Rates & In-network Health Plans Accepted
Summer Sky helps individuals and families to access substance use disorder treatment by keeping the cost of treatment realistic and affordable so that people can get the treatment they need. If you need treatment, we have several different options to help you deal with your alcohol or drug problems. We are currently offering affordable private pay treatment rates as well as accepting in-network health insurance plans. We understand that people are trying to save money when they select to attend one of our substance use disorder treatment programs. If you are looking for ways to save on the cost of addiction treatment or looking for quality addiction treatment programs, then reach out to our admissions department today and we can discuss your situation to help you choose the right treatment program to get you on the path to personal recovery.
In addition to offering low private pay treatment rates, we contract with most major health plans across the State of Texas. Summer Sky also accepts many national health plans from all over the United States. We believe it is in the best interest of the people we serve to pre-negotiate the cost of treatment services with as many health plans as possible. This helps more people in Texas to access our evidence-based treatment services. Summer Sky is a participating treatment provider for most health plans, and we maintain in-network status with most health plans.
Texas Based Alcohol & Drug Treatment Services
We do a lot of things in Texas that is bigger and better and when it comes to addiction treatment, we believe our monthly discounted private pay treatment specials rise to the occasion. Below is a list of treatment programs that are currently being offered with special treatment rates this month. Keep in mind that the price of these services is well below the normal cost of treatment across Texas and because of this reality and the demand for securing this price we ask that you call us and schedule your admission into one of our treatment programs as soon as possible. We are offering our substance use disorder treatment specials for a limited time and on a first come first serve basis.
- 30-Day Addiction Treatment Programs $8000.00 “Detox Included”
- 60-Day Addiction Treatment Programs $16,000.00 “Detox Included”
- 90-Day Addiction Treatment Programs $ 21,000.00 “Detox Included”
Medical Detoxification Programs
Our medical detox programs are centered on helping men or women to detoxify and stabilize their addiction or dependency upon alcohol, prescription drugs, or illegal substances. It is critical for people who have developed a dependence upon mood-or mind-altering substances that medical detox is utilized to help addictive substances be removed safely and effectively from one’s body while simultaneously managing withdrawal symptoms during the detox process. If you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms or cravings for an addictive substance, contact us immediately so that we can arrange medical detox services.
Detox Now™ Programs (10-Day Detox & Stabilization Program)
Not sure which detox program is best for you? Contact our admissions department to discuss this program and services. It’s important to consider the reality that detox alone is not treatment, but it is a component of the treatment process. It is one part of a whole in treating an addiction to substances. Detox alone is insufficient all by itself to produce the necessary change to effectively treat a substance use disorder. However, detox is a necessary component of the detox process. It is always advisable to plan for continued treatment services after medical detox is completed.
Additional Treatment Programs & Services offered by Summer Sky
- Medical Detoxification Programs
- Detox & Stabilization Program (Detox Now™)
- Summer Sky Chronic Relapse Track™ (For People with a history of relapse)
- 30-Day Addiction Residential Treatment Program
- 60-Day Texas Rehab Program
- 90-Day Addiction Treatment Program
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol & Drug Inpatient Treatment Programs
- Residential Addiction Treatment Programs
- Partial Hospitalization Treatment Programs
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs
Detox Program Services Offered by Summer Sky Treatment Center
- Alcohol Detoxification
- Benzodiazepine Detox
- Opioid Detox
- Heroin Detox
- Prescription Drugs
- Illegal Drugs (addictive substances)
Summer Sky Treatment Center Additional Services
- Professional Interventions
- Music Therapy
- GOGA Yoga (Baby Goat Yoga) as seen on Shark Tank™
- Pet Therapy
- Access to Professional Gym & Personal Trainer (Fitness)
- R.O.P.E.S Challenge Course
We Do Accept Most All Major Health Insurance Plans
Offer Private Pay Options!
- We Accept Most All Major Healthcare Plans
- 30-Day Addiction Treatment Program $8000.00
- 60-Day Addiction Treatment Program $ 16,000.00
- 90-Day Addiction Treatment Program $ 21,000.00
- Our 30, 60, & 90-Day Treatment Programs Include Medical Detoxification
- In-Network Insurance Accepted or Reasonable Private Pay Rates Offered!
Call us at 1-888-857-8857