Texas Alcohol & Drug Rehab Partial Scholarship Option
Texas Alcohol & Drug Rehab Partial Scholarship Options
The Texas Alcohol & Drug Rehab Partial Scholarship Option is back by popular demand and people from all around the state of Texas have reached out and asked if we can offer this opportunity to allow people to get help with their alcohol or drug problem. With tightened financial restraints on American families, it makes good sense that relief is available to cut the overall cost of substance use disorder treatment. We are making available 10-beds from April 4th to April 30th available for our 30-day addiction treatment programs.
30-Day Addiction Treatment Programs
It’s no secret that our 30-day addiction treatment program is the most popular type of Texas Alcohol & drug rehab around and we understand more people can commit to this type of treatment program than any other type of addiction treatment program. Here are some addiction rehabs in Texas tips to consider for 30-day treatment services.
- Is this your first time in treatment? Most people who choose to enter addiction rehab centers in Texas do so because it’s their first-time requesting help for their alcohol or drug addiction problem. It’s always a good idea to keep in mind that you are entering treatment to learn the causes and conditions of your alcohol use disorder or substance use disorder and to find practical solutions to solve your problems. Stay as motivated and positive as you can during the experience.
- If this is not your first time in treatment and you have had either previous treatment experience or time in personal recovery then make sure to indicate to your substance use disorder counselor that you would like to learn some relapse prevention techniques and if you and your counselor believe you can benefit from relapse prevention therapy then make that known to the Texas addiction treatment centers admissions department when calling in for treatment services.
- Do you have any established positive support system following your 30-day treatment? If so, make this known to the admissions department or the medical & clinical staff once you have entered treatment. This is important because what you do after treatment is completed and where you are going is just as important as the treatment itself. Don’t worry if you can’t think of anything the staff will help you figure out the best positive support and environment following treatment.
- While attitude is important while in treatment make it a point to complete the treatment to the end. Try not to fall victim to the belief that you got everything you need, and you are ready to leave treatment early. 30-days of treatment is a small amount of time when you consider the addiction treatment center is trying to prepare you to stay sober or clean from alcohol and drugs for the rest of your life.
- Its important in the initial phase of the treatment experience to describe all problems upfront, don’t hold things back from your counselor. Do you have environmental factors that could cause a relapse after discharge? Do you happen to have negative influences, or do you live with people that socially drink alcohol or engage in drug use? Is your spouse, girlfriend, or family member supportive of your treatment and recovery? These are all important to help you with a plan of action to help keep you free from alcohol or drugs.
More About the Texas Alcohol & Drug Rehab Partial Scholarship Option (Detox Included)
To make this offer even better we have elected to provide medical detoxification services included in the price for treatment. This means you get and extra benefit of only paying for your partial scholarship without the burden of paying for medical detox separately. This should be a dramatic help for people who need help with treatment services.
Summer Sky Does Accept Most Major Health Plans
If you would like to pay for treatment using your health insurance, it’s important to note that we are an in-network treatment provider for most major health insurance plans. This also allows people to save on the cost of treatment services to learn more about which HMO and PPO’S health plans we accept just call our admission department and they will assist you with your questions. The admissions department is available 24-hours a day 7-days a week. You can reach them by calling our 24-hour confidential line at 1-888-857-8857.
Common In-Network Health Plans Accepted at Summer Sky
|Aetna||Anthem||Beacon Health Options|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield||BCBS HMO||BCBS of Texas PPO|
|First Health||Galaxy Health Network||Health Smart|
|Humana||Life Synch Humana||Magellan|
|United Healthcare||UBH||Scott and White Health Plan|
If you do not see your health plan listed above? Call us at 1-888-857-8857 to see if we accept your plan! There are so many health plans across Texas that we accept.
Summer Sky Treatment Programs
- Medical Detoxification (Detox Now Program™)
- Inpatient Treatment Programs
- Residential Treatment Programs
- 30-Day Addiction Treatment Programs
- 60-Day Drug Rehabs
- 90-Day Addiction Treatment Programs
- Sedative Use Disorder Treatment
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Treatment Programs
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs (IOP)
- Short-Term Stabilization Program (10-Day Detox and Stabilization)
- Summer Sky Relapse Track™ (For People with a History of Relapse)
Summer Sky Additional Treatment Features
- Pet Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Family Drug Rehab Program
- R.O.P.E.S. Challenge Course
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- GOGA Yoga (Baby Goat Yoga) As Seen on Shark Tank™ TV Show
- Access to Professional Gym & Personal Trainer
- Therapeutic Activities
Helping Residents of Texas for Over 37-years
Call 1-888-857-8857 for Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services