Drug Rehab in North Carolina
Are you in the process of searching for North Carolina drug rehabs? As you’re looking for treatment centers for yourself or a loved one, you want to make sure that you’re finding a location that has the highest level of quality care to ensure that personalized attention is given to each patient. Everyone has unique needs and ideal recovery methods. It helps to work with drug rehabs in North Carolina that go the extra mile to provide personalized treatment to help you succeed in recovery from drug or alcohol addiction.
What You Want to Look for in a Drug Rehab Center
Picking out the best location out of all the available drug rehabs can be overwhelming. If you’re still looking for “the right place,” make sure that you ask yourself these questions to narrow down your results.
- What is your ideal end result from participating with a drug rehab?
- How long do you think you will need for a full recovery? Depending on their addiction, some people can make changes in as little as 30 days while others need 90 days to fully detox and integrate new, healthy habits.
- Is provided “drug treatment” simply replacing one drug for another or does it focus on complete rehab and full sobriety from the drug?
- Do drug rehabs you’re looking at offer assistance in making lifestyle changes to support the rehab and reclaimed sobriety or does it focus exclusively on detox and rehab?
- Will the the rehab center help position you to succeed (and be able to rely on yourself) after completing your treatment at the rehab center?
- Will a family-like environment help you feel more comfortable while going through rehab?
These can also be useful questions to bring up to rehab centers as you research them, allowing you to get a feel for how that rehab center will work for you in the long term.
Why Choose Summer Sky for Drug Rehab in North Carolina
Consider Summer Sky for your drug rehab needs, whether looking for treatment yourself or for someone you care about. We’re a Texas-based drug and alcohol addiction treatment center, having served over 10,000 patients since 1985. We help patients who are struggling with drug and/or alcohol addiction, including males and females, adults, and adolescents, as well as support related family members through the process.
We focus on serving not only the physical needs of the patient but also their spiritual and psychological needs, ensuring that each patient makes a full recovery. Our facility is privately owned and operated, staffed by a team that will create a family-like environment for each patient, and uses only the best clinical practices. We want you to have the best rehab experience possible by providing you evidence-based, personalized treatment for your situation.
We’re a top rated rehab facility, approved for drug treatment by the Joint Commission. We accept all major insurances, supply some of the lowest treatment rates in North Carolina, and provide both 30 day and 90 day treatment plans. Contact us today to learn how we can help you succeed in your drug rehab goals.