Alcohol Rehab Programs in Texas
Alcohol Rehab Programs in Texas
Texas has some of the best alcohol rehab programs in the state that focus on helping people with alcohol-related problems. If you need an alcohol treatment center, then Texas is the place to find the best alcohol rehab programs. Our great state is home to some of the most amazing treatment programs in the nation. Alcohol rehab programs in Texas help men and women find freedom from their alcohol addictions. In Texas, alcohol addiction treatment programs recognize that no two people are exactly alike. For this reason, alcohol rehab programs are designed to help individuals with their unique differences to develop treatment plans that are individualized to meet their specific needs while in the treatment program. There are an estimated 16 to 20 million people in the United States with an alcohol use disorder. If you have an alcohol problem, you are not alone, and the good news is that treatment is available for those that need and want treatment.
Summer Sky Alcohol Rehab Programs
There is a way to stop an alcohol problem that has turned into alcohol addiction. Summer Sky can help you with this problem. Our alcohol rehab programs have been helping people across Texas solve their problems related to an alcohol use disorder. People that have developed an addiction to alcohol often need medical detox to eliminate the alcohol from their system. Summer Sky provides a medical detox facility on-site at its main alcohol rehab program located in Stephenville, Texas. For those that do not need a medical detox program, Summer Sky offers an intensive outpatient treatment program located in Dallas, Texas.
Summer Sky Alcohol Rehab Program Services
- Medical Detoxification or Alcohol Detox
- Alcohol Inpatient Treatment Programs
- Residential Treatment Programs
- Partial Hospitalization Programs or Day Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs
Summer Sky Special Alcohol Rehab Features
- Pet Therapy
- Access to Professional Gym
- Personal Trainer on staff to help assist with workouts
- R.O.P.E.S. Challenge Course with Zip Line
- Equine Therapy
- GOGA Yoga (Baby Goat Yoga)
- Access to Indoor Olympic Size Swimming Pool
- Therapeutic Activities
Summer Sky Addiction Treatment Options
- Detox & Stabilization Program (10-Day Program)
- Summer Sky Relapse Track (21-Day Program) for people with a history of relapse
- 30-Day Inpatient Treatment Program
- 60-Day Inpatient Treatment Program
- 90-Day Inpatient Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs (6 to 9-week program)
Summer Sky offers some of the best private pay treatment rates in the State of Texas, and we accept most private insurance plans, including HMO’S and PPO’S. We are contracted with many health insurance plans and are considered an in-network treatment provider. This means smaller copays and lower out-pocket expenses for those that choose to utilize our alcohol rehab programs.
Alcohol Rehab Family Program
Summer Sky offers a family program that helps in the healing process of the entire family. The family is a major support system for those that enter treatment. The risk of relapse will decrease when the family is involved in the treatment process. We encourage all family members to participate in our family program to help in the healing process for themselves and their loved one in treatment.
Best Alcohol Rehabs in Texas
One of the best alcohol rehab programs in Texas is Summer Sky Treatment Center. Summer Sky is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition to being licensed and accredited Summer Sky is a preferred provider that accepts most health insurance plans. Summer Sky is an in-network treatment provider, and we want to be the treatment center that you chose for treatment. We are dedicated to helping people with alcohol problems and those with addictions to drugs. Our staff strives to offer you and your family a high level of treatment to help you solve your addiction problems.
Summer Sky Treatment Center Highlights
When you chose one of our alcohol rehabs, you will learn new ways to live without the use of alcohol or drugs. Treatment will help you find the solution to your alcohol problems. Learning how to prevent a relapse in the future is an important aspect of treatment.
Below is an example of some of the things you will learn while in our treatment programs.
- You will learn how to abstain from alcohol and other drugs
- We will teach you how to stay separated from people, places, and things that encourage you to use alcohol or other chemicals.
- We will show you ways to establish a social support system that is recovery based.
- We will help you stop self-defeating behaviors.
- We will help you become aware of painful feelings and irrational thoughts that contribute to your desire to drink alcohol or use drugs.
- Teach you how to manage feelings and emotions without using alcohol or drugs
- Help you identify and change mistaken beliefs and core beliefs about yourself that have been harming you and contributing to your drinking problems.
- Help you develop a recovery program.
Need Immediate Help?
If you are ready to enter treatment or desire to speak with someone about your situation, you can contact our admissions department 24-hours a day 7-days a week. Our admissions department can be reached at 1-888-857-8857.