Affordable 30-Day & 90-Day Addiction Rehabs
Affordable 30-Day & 90-Day Addiction Rehabs
We work hard to provide the individual that we serve with the most affordable 30-day & 90-day addiction rehabs. Our Texas Drug Rehabs are among the best rehab programs in Texas. If you are looking for realistic solutions to solve your substance-related problems then we can help you to achieve this task.
Summer Sky Treatment Center® is mindful that one of the biggest barriers that prevent people from accessing drug rehabilitation programs is the overall cost of treatment services. We have been on a mission to provide affordable 30-day addiction treatment programs as well as 60 and 90-day addiction rehabs to as many people as possible.
Affordable Addiction Treatment Health Insurance Options:
We have contracted with as many healthcare insurance companies as possible to provide in-network rates to help individuals and families contain the cost of treatment services. We chose to accept in-network health insurance for the people needing our services. We believe that being a provider of in-network agreements reduces the cost of treatment and therefore we are able to help more people.
In addition to accepting most major health insurance plans, we also offer monthly promotional special rehab rates to allow more people to access our life-saving treatment programs. We understand the last thing that an individual or family needs to be worrying about is can I afford treatment. We do our best to minimize the burden of cost by providing as many different affordable addiction treatment options.
Affordable Private Pay Addiction Treatment Options:
Our affordable treatment options are offered to people looking for a realistic way out of their addiction. Summer Sky Treatment Center® has continually strived to keep our treatment programs affordable for all people looking for addiction treatment or addiction rehab programs.
Summer Sky Treatment Center® does offer monthly promotional campaigns to provide affordable private pay options to people living in Texas and across the United States. We provide state-of-the-art substance use disorder treatment services to help people recover from their addictions.
Quick Private Pay Special Rates for Texas Drug Rehabs Below:
|30-Day Addiction Treatment $ 8,000.00*
|60-Day Addiction Treatment $16,000.00*
|90-Day Addiction Treatment $24,000.00*
|Summer Sky Chronic Relapse Track™ $8,000.00*
|Medical Detox & Stabilization Program* $4,500.00||Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program $4,200.00
*Detox Included with the above addiction treatment specials “Limited Time Offer”
No matter if you need an affordable 30-day addiction treatment program or a 60 or 90-day addiction rehab, we at Summer Sky have affordable addiction treatment options. If you need immediate help for an alcohol or drug problem then contact our admissions department at 1-888-857-8857.
30-Day Addiction Treatment Programs
It’s no secret that our 30-Day Addiction Treatment Program is the most utilized type of addiction treatment program in the State of Texas. 30-Day Treatment Programs are popular because they help a person deal with the immediate acute care problems and issues that surface once a person enters treatment and begins to physically become free from their addiction to substances.
Most people will need medical detoxification if they have been drinking alcohol or using other addictive substances for extended months or years. Summer Sky does have an onsite medical detoxification program so if this is a needed service, we can provide medical detoxification services. If you have had previous withdrawal symptoms when attempting to stop using an addictive substance in the past, please make sure to report this to the admissions department at the time you schedule your admission into one of our treatment programs. Medical detoxification is vital to helping a person become chemical-free from addictive substances.
30-Day Addiction Treatment Recommendations
If you are an individual with a high motivation to become free from addiction, then a 30-day addiction treatment program may just be the right type of treatment program for you. People with a high motivation to change or stop drinking or using addictive substances are great candidates for 30-day addiction treatment programs. Below is a sample list of problems and recommendations for people that are good candidates for a 30-day treatment program.
- If you have never been to treatment before and have a high motivation to become free from addictive substances, then consider a 30-day treatment program.
- If you will have an established positive support system after completing treatment, then consider attending a 30-day treatment program.
- Individuals that have minimal environmental factors that could cause an immediate relapse once treatment is completed.
- People that have high-risk relapse issues and negative influences, unhealthy living situations, or unsupportive families or spouses should consider long-term treatment options.
- People that can pay for intensive outpatient services, outpatient counseling, or a private therapist are better candidates for 30-days of residential treatment services.
- Individuals that can either schedule employment opportunities or must return to work after a 30-day treatment program is completed do utilize this type of service more than others.
- If you are an individual that has few stressors following discharge from a treatment program and has (housing established, employment established, a support system developed, or the ability to arrange for a sober support system after treatment) then seriously consider a 30-day addiction treatment program for services.
90-Day Addiction Rehab Recommendations
For those needing more time to heal from their severe addictions, a 90-day addiction rehab will help a person to accomplish more healing from the damage that is created during a person’s addiction to substances. For people that will require prolonged detoxification services 90-day treatment programs will help to provide more time to heal and stabilize from their addictions.
The reality is many people will need more than 30-days of treatment to recover from an addiction. Sometimes 30-days of treatment is just not enough time to deal with all aspects of addiction effectively. We have compiled a general recommendation below for people that should consider utilizing a 90-day addiction rehab program.
- The need for more time to heal the brain after years of drinking either alcohol or using addictive substances.
- An individual who is stress-sensitive or easily stressed with worry or anxiety needs more skills to address this issue.
- Pending legal issues or people with multiple DWI histories or drug-related charges in the past, failure to complete probation as a result of the inability to pass drug testing because of an addiction.
- Sporadic work history because of an addiction, a need to gain confidence and skills to prepare for entering the workforce after treatment services are completed.
- Those who cannot or will not stop their use of alcohol or drugs will need a more intensive approach to treating their addiction.
- Those families are considering utilizing a professional intervention to help a person get into treatment. These individuals do far better in 90-Day addiction rehabs.
- People with a history of relapse, chronic relapsing histories, or those that are relapse prone tend to do better with 90-day addiction rehabs.
- People that need to develop more recovery skills prior to discharge from treatment and need more time practicing recovery-based skills do benefit from 90-day addiction rehabs.
- Individuals need time to heal physically and psychologically as a result of prolonged detox and other medical conditions.
- People addicted to multiple substances are good candidates for 90-day addiction rehab
Summer Sky Treatment Programs
- Medical Detoxification (Detox Now Program™)
- Inpatient Treatment Programs
- Residential Treatment Programs
- 30-Day Addiction Treatment Programs
- 60-Day Drug Rehabs
- 90-Day Addiction Treatment Programs
- Sedative Use Disorder Treatment
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Treatment Programs (Day Treatment)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs (IOP)
- Short-Term Stabilization Program (10-Day Detox and Stabilization)
- Summer Sky Relapse Track™ (For People with a History of Relapse)
Summer Sky Additional Treatment Features
- Pet Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Family Drug Rehab Program
- R.O.P.E.S. Challenge Course
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- GOGA Yoga (Baby Goat Yoga) As Seen on Shark Tank™ TV Show
- Access to Professional Gym & Personal Trainer
- Therapeutic Activities
Providing Alcohol Rehab & Drug Rehabs for Residents of Texas
Do you need immediate help?
If you or a loved one needs help with an alcohol or drug problem, give Summer Sky a call and our admissions specialist will help answer questions and concerns about the various addiction treatment options. Summer Sky is available 24 hours a day 7-days a week to help you schedule your admission into our drug rehabs. We can even help you schedule your admission on the same day that you reach out for help from our admissions department. We can be reached at 1-888-857-8857.
Texas Drug Rehabs Gratitude Addiction Treatment Specials
Texas Alcohol Rehab & Drug Rehabs Private Pay Specials
Texas 60-Day Addiction Treatment & Drug Rehab
90-Day Texas Drug Rehab Programs