Addiction Treatment Centers in Dallas Texas
Addiction Treatment Centers in Dallas, Texas
Summer Sky is an addiction treatment center in Texas who operates substance use disorder treatment facilities located in Stephenville, and Dallas, Texas. Since 1985 people living in Texas have utilized our medical detox, inpatient treatment programs, and residential treatment programs to help them recover from problems related to alcohol or drugs. The Summer Sky Addiction Treatment Center located in Addison; Texas offers an intensive outpatient treatment program for those living within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex region. Summer Sky is among the best addiction treatment centers in Texas.
If you or a loved one in need of an addiction treatment center in Dallas, Texas then contact Summer Sky Treatment Center to discuss the various treatment programs that are available to help you break free from addiction. When an individual becomes addicted to alcohol or drugs, they often turn to addiction rehab programs to help them become free from their addictions. There is no doubt that if you have a problem with alcohol or drugs, then attending an addiction treatment center located in Texas will result in high-quality treatment and an opportunity to experience the best in recovery support.
“Some of the best addiction treatment centers in the nation are located in Texas.”
The Best Addiction Treatment Centers in Texas
You may be asking yourself how does a person determine which addiction treatment center is best for you or a loved one? This is a good question, and the best way to explain this is by sharing with you the elements of what makes up a high-quality addiction treatment program. The best addiction treatment centers offer a wide range of addiction-focused treatment services. When an addiction treatment center offers different treatment options, you can be assured that the treatment center and the organization who owns the treatment program is recognizing that individuals who need addiction treatment must be provided with viable treatment options to help a person deal with their addiction problems.
Elements of High-Quality Addiction Treatment Programs
- Does the treatment program offer FDA approved medications during treatment and for recovery from alcohol and substance use disorders?
- Views substance use disorders as a medical and psychological condition
- Participate as an In-network preferred provider for health insurance plans
- Accredited by a third-party organization like The Joint Commission
- Licensed by The Texas Department of State Health Services
- Offer 30,60, or 90-Day Treatment Programs or longer
- Offer 24-admissions into their medical detox programs
- Family Program is part of the treatment program
- Multi-Disciplinary Addiction Treatment Staff
- Focus on providing Evidence-Based Treatments
- Recovery Based Support Systems
Addiction Rehab Center Tips
- Be prepared to go through a screening and assessment. The screening and assessment will help you and the addiction rehab to determine what level of care you will need for treatment and will help to place you in the best program. Being placed in the correct level of care will help you achieve the best results while you are in treatment.
- Commit to attending the treatment for the full-time period that is required of the treatment program. to Try to make a commitment to yourself to complete treatment by allowing the full process to work. This will allow you to get maximum results from the treatment.
- To get the best results you should to attend all groups, counseling sessions, and treatment activities while in treatment, each element of the addiction rehab program is designed to help you with treating your substance use disorder.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions from the staff at the addiction rehab program; they are there to help you through the treatment process.
- Remember, addiction treatment goes by very fast, so do your best to focus on completing your treatment goals and participating in the treatment. Treatment is only one phase of the recovery process. However, what you learn in treatment can help you for the rest of your life in personal recovery.
Do you need addiction treatment and you are living within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex region or other parts of Texas? To access treatment today call our 24-admissions phone number and an admissions specialist will discuss your need for addiction treatment. We can be reached by calling us at 1-888-857-8857.