90-Day Addiction Programs
90-Day Addiction Programs:
If you are interested in finding a solution to your addiction, then you have come to the right place to learn all about 90-day addiction programs. 90-day addiction inpatient rehabs are effective at helping people with addiction-related disorders. The 90-day rehab is known as the “Gold Standard of Addiction Treatment” and people that get an opportunity to experience 90-days of treatment are more equipped to face their addiction problems and face everyday life free from alcohol or drugs.
90-Day Alcohol Addiction Rehab Programs:
Treatment for alcohol use disorder can be complex without the proper time to allow the physical body to heal and recover properly from the damage associated with drinking alcohol continuously for years. Alcohol use disorder or substance use disorders can be treated by attending a substance use disorder treatment facility. The more time an individual can dedicate to the treatment process the better chances an individual has to avoid a future relapse.
90-Day Inpatient Rehab Programs:
People progress through treatment at different rates, and currently, there is no fixed length of treatment that is better than one length of treatment service. Research has consistently demonstrated that long-term treatment of 90-days or more is more effective than treatment that is less than 90-days. So, what makes a 90-day inpatient rehab program effective? It’s all about the individual’s needs along with the severity of someone’s addiction.
The reality is some people have been impacted by their addiction and need more treatment services to produce the needed change to recover from a substance use disorder. If you are an individual that has had two or more prior 30-day treatment episodes in the preceding 5-years, then entering a 90-Day inpatient rehab program is a logical next step in the treatment process. For some people entering treatment for less than 90-days is less effective, than treatment that is 90-days or more and this is consistent with research based on outcomes.
90-Day Drug Rehabs
If you are addicted to multiple substances then a 90-day drug rehab can help you by providing more time to deal with triggers, post-acute withdrawal, obsessions, intense desires, or a craving to return to using addictive drugs. Most 90-day rehabs will teach you a wide variety of coping skills, to help you deal with problems as they arise in the recovery process.
Another great thing about 90-day drug rehab is the education and therapy related to relapse warning sign identification. Today, you can be taught skills to prevent a future relapse from occurring through relapse prevention therapy. This is good news for people with more chronic or severe substance use disorders. Learning how to manage warning signs as they appear is an important part of treatment when you attend 90-day drug rehab.
In addition to learning to apply solutions to your problems the identification and interrupting skills taught while attending treatment will help you meet the daily challenges that people in recovery experience after completing a treatment program. While relapse is not an isolated event, it is a process that takes place gradually over time. You can learn how to prevent, stop, and interrupt the relapse process. The best outcomes are achieved by reliance on adequate treatment length and identifying problems during the assessment process and the treatment planning phase of treatment.
90-Day Rehab Program:
When an individual enters a 90-day rehab program they are sure to become educated on the most effective ways for them to intervene in their substance use disorders. We all know that education plays a critical role in helping someone develop the coping skills and solutions to prevent a future return to drinking alcohol or using an addictive substance. It makes logical sense that when you are provided with adequate time to learn the skills necessary to recover and then provided the needed time to practice those skills you are more likely to be successful in recovery.
90-Day Rehab Centers
The best 90-day rehab centers will provide onsite medical detoxification services to properly help an individual to participate in 90-days of treatment services. There are a lot of different addictive drugs that 90-day rehab centers can help people recover from once an addiction has been recognized. Medical Detoxification is a critical component of the initial stages of becoming alcohol or drug-free. If you are living in Texas and you’re looking for one of the best rehabs in Texas then contact Summer Sky Treatment Center located in Stephenville, Texas. We offer medical detoxification services included with our 90-day inpatient drug rehabs.
Commonly Misused Drugs in Texas & United States
|Ketamine||LSD||Peyote & Mescaline|
|Marijuana Concentrates||Inhalants||Designer Drugs|
|Bath Salts||Synthetic cathinone||K2/Spice|
|Synthetic Opioids||Dextromethorphan (DXM)||Kratom|
Note: The above addictive substances are a partial listing of commonly misused drugs. Some people have been known to experience addiction-related problems when consuming these substances. The potential for developing a dependence upon these substances is a high risk if someone repeatedly misuses many of these addictive substances. You can easily become physically or psychologically dependent or develop an addiction to these substances.
Some of these substances are more high-risk than other medications or substances. The reality is if a person misuses the substances they could develop an addiction-related problem. Most people will need medical detox and treatment to deal with an addiction. If you stop taking one of the above substances and you experience withdrawal symptoms, please contact our medical detox center immediately to arrange an admission into one of our Texas Drug Rehabs.
How Much is a 90-Day Rehab Cost?
The typical 90-day rehab will cost anywhere between $30,000 to $60,000 for 90-days of addiction treatment. However, Summer Sky is currently offering a 90-day rehab program for $21,000 with medical detox included. We offer a monthly promotional offering to help people cut the cost of treatment so that they can benefit from the 90-day treatment experience.
Recommendations for Attending a 90-Day Treatment Center
- If you have had two or more 30-day treatment episodes in the last 5-years
- If you recently returned to using drugs or drinking alcohol and you had obtained less than 6 months of sobriety or recovery time and then relapsed.
- If you are experiencing health factors that are preventing or interfering with immediate full engagement in treatment or recovery support groups.
- If you are experiencing treatment resistance and have a low motivation for sobriety or recovery.
- If you are dealing with dually diagnosed problems or co-existing disorders, or you are not medication compliant at the time of admission into treatment.
- If you are starting a new psychiatric medication in the past 15-days or soon after you enter treatment and there will be initial side effects, time to build up the drug in the body then consider 90-days of treatment.
- If you will require detox from a very high dose of heroin, methadone, or other opiates and you have a history of strong cravings in early sobriety then consider 90-days.
- If you are someone that must detox from a high dose of benzodiazepines/barbiturates or drugs that cause a half-life that requires ongoing withdrawal management for the first 2-3-weeks, then 90-day treatment is a better option for people in this situation.
- People who experience amphetamine or cocaine-induced depression in early recovery lasting 3-months or more are a good fit for a 90-day treatment program.
- If you are dealing with an alcohol use disorder or alcoholism and you have a history of experiencing post-acute withdrawal symptoms in early recovery that produces high anxiety, impulsive behavior, difficulty managing emotions, over-reaction to stressful situations, difficulty with abstract thinking like learning new concepts then consider 90-days of treatment.
Note: Research has shown that approximately 2/3 of all relapses for any addiction occur within the first 90-days. While the above recommendations are general guidelines to help you to decide on which type of treatment program is best for your situation. You can enter treatment at a shorter length of treatment and switch to the other types of treatment programs if the need arises for participation in our 30, 60, or 90-day treatment programs. If this is your first time in treatment you can elect to attend 90-day treatment programs which will enhance your overall chances of remaining alcohol and drug-free from addictive substances after completion.
Summer Sky Treatment Programs
- Medical Detoxification (Detox Now Program™)
- Inpatient Treatment Programs
- Residential Treatment Programs
- 30-Day Addiction Treatment Programs
- 60-Day Drug Rehabs
- 90-Day Addiction Treatment Programs
- Sedative Use Disorder Treatment
- Opioid Use Disorders
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Treatment Programs (Day Treatment)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs (IOP)
- Short-Term Stabilization Program (10-Day Detox and Stabilization)
- Summer Sky Relapse Track™ (For People with a History of Relapse)
Summer Sky Additional Treatment Features
- Pet Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Family Drug Rehab Program
- R.O.P.E.S. Challenge Course
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- GOGA Yoga (Baby Goat Yoga) As Seen on Shark Tank™ TV Show
- Access to Professional Gym & Personal Trainer
- Therapeutic Activities
Helping Residents of Texas for Over 37 years
Call 1-888-857-8857 for Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services